Return Material Approval Process
Herga Technology is sorry to see you have a problem with your product. Please complete all the relevant fields below and click submit
On the next page you will receive a returns reference number that you should use in all communications about this return.
A Customer Complaint (CC) means there will be no need to return or investigate the product, all information provided will be made available to the Herga team to improve the product design, process or service.
A Return Material Authorisation (RMA) means there is a fault with the product and it should be returned to Herga for investigation.
- Please complete accurately all information on this page to initiate the process.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the allocated RMA Ref Number.
- If this is not the case then you should contact your Herga customer services representative.
- Please print and apply the packing slip label to the box when arranging the return of any product.
- Once you have received your RMA number please return the goods on a STANDARD service within 60 days of original notification.
- IF after investigation the return is deemed valid Herga Technology Ltd will refund the shipping costs.
- Herga customer service team will review the details of this submission.
- If there are any problems you will be contacted directly.
- IF a medical decontamination certificate is required please ensure this is sent with the initial request form. If applicable medical product will not be accepted into Herga without this certificate.
- Herga aims to complete all return notifications within 2 weeks of the returned product receipt.
- If you have any questions please contact the customer services team.